What is Virtual Event?
A virtual event is an online event that involves people interacting in a virtual environment online, instead of meeting at a physical location.
Virtual events are typically multi-session online events that always feature webinars and webcasts. They are highly interactive, often getting to create as similar an experience as possible to their physical counterparts.Wikipedia
“Virtual event” also can ask aspects of an occasion that are delivered to users through a web experience. This can range from live-streaming the event online to creating on-demand video content for users to view after the conclusion of the event. It can offer a number of ways for participants to connect and communicate.
Why we host a virtual event?
Yes, we have experienced conferences, recruitment and careers fairs, product launches, trade shows (from all sectors), and open days; to name a few. There are not any limitations on the variability of events you’ll host. We wish to start our discussions with clients by asking them what a ‘physical’ event would appear as if. We at that point make an interpretation of that vision into the virtual world. Simply, if you can imagine it then it’s possible.
What are the features of a virtual event?
A virtual event is personal and exciting – but it’s. When hosting an occasion you’ll expect one-to-one live chat and videoconferencing, live seminars and presentations, integrated social media channels also as ‘real-time’ delegate networking features. There are not any limitations on the interactivity of a virtual event. We will visualize with you; branded booths, resource centers, sponsor areas, live presentation auditoriums, and networking lounges.
Who can come to the virtual event?
This is one of the best advantages of hosting your event virtually. It’s easy to invite people from anywhere across the globe. People can join your event virtually from the invitation that you sent personally to them using any communication medium.
What business should host a virtual event?
Some of the most important global corporates, through to universities and therefore the public sector. They all share an equivalent broad objective – to attach and communicate with their audiences (internal or external) in a meaningful and interesting way. A virtual event does this cost-efficiently, overcoming barriers like time, resources, and site. For businesses hosting a virtual event, the most important advantage is having the ability to succeed in a vast audience no matter where they’re within the world.
Advantages of attending a virtual event?
From the attitude of a delegate attending your virtual event, the most advantages are time and convenience. They can attend at any time, from anywhere in the world, and still have the personalized experience they would expect from a physical event; as well as consume content in their own time. How does an event host virtual events? Our techy ‘platform’ that was built and created in-house is customized for each individual event brief. It might help to consider our ‘platform’ as a web version of a physical venue. The two have the occasion and encourages their conveyance. We have in-house project management and design teams who guide you through each step of the process as well as a technical team that is constantly developing and evolving the platform. With everything under one roof, we are ready to deliver high-quality events with a private touch throughout
How virtual event works?
A virtual event is any organized meet-up that takes place online instead of during a physical location. These occasions can go from little inquiry and-answer meetings to huge scope gatherings with a great many participants. Even a live-streamed feed of a solo cup pyramid is often a virtual event, apparently
Best tips and practices anyone could follow in order to conduct successful virtual events.
We let our audience know which platform and format we are getting to reach them with, use one that permits them to remain connected from the start to the top you may be wondering where to begin arranging your occasion, with endless stages accessible, So event which is happening in a venue location will be captured live by our videographer & stream it live on ZOOM or Jio meet, 2-way interaction with party planners & virtual guests!
1. Planning before the event.
- Catering service guests’ address & meal choice (if required).
- Gifting service with guests’ address & gift choice (if required).
- provide contact details of guests for e-invitation.
- Event website template choice (if required).
Check our pricing for virtual weddings.
2. Host: There will be a host who will be welcoming all the guests when they join the event & he/she will keep the guests engaging, create different rooms & tell about the itinerary, inform about catering service too & games, etc.
3. Photography & videography service at venue location: Will click the pictures of an event happening at the venue- traditional & candid photo-videography services (as per customer requirement)
4. Catering service – We shall provide meals to all virtual guests which are selected by the event planner at the address of the guest on the event date, meal choice will be selected by the event planner.
After the Event:
- We provide you the raw video, images, and short clip (If needed),
- Follow up on the social media chatter about the event employing a hashtag and provides input where necessary
- Post-event survey to understand participants experience
- Thank everyone involved both participants and speakers
- Share meeting outcomes with attendees
- Make webinars public for people who missed if the content isn’t sensitive
TYPES OF VIRTUAL EVENTS
- Virtual Conferences: Virtual meetings are real-time interactions that happen over the web using integrated audio and video, chat tools, and application sharing. They offer how-to interact with students in fully interactive, online learning experiences like lectures, discussions, and tutoring
- Webinars: A webinar is an engaging online event where a speaker, or a small group of speakers, delivers a presentation to a large audience who participate by submitting questions, responding to polls, and using other available interactive tools.
- Virtual meetups: In-person gatherings may have their own benefits. But a bit like social media, online meetups are the simplest medium to attach people you share common interests with, but in real-time. Privacy of the participants is maintained by allowing access to only the invitees.
- Hybrid Event: A hybrid event we prefer to explain as “a physical meeting during which a web audience also participates”. Essentially, both the physical also because the online audience close and participate within the same experience or content at an equivalent time, from different locations.
- Webcasts: Webcasts include live presentations or pre-recorded videos where the presenters are available for questions and answers at the top of the session
Hope you got the idea about the virtual events. This is really a new modern way to organizing the events and save a lot of time, energy, and money.
If you want to organize your next event virtually feel free to contact us and call us anytime. We are providing services all across India.
Contact Us Now!