A virtual wedding is defined as a marriage ceremony that has some or all of its guests joining virtually, via video chat platforms like Zoom, FaceTime, Facebook Live, or Google Meet.
If your wedding was planned during the COVID-19 outbreak, then your special day will probably look different from your initial vision. And that’s okay! This is an unknown area for us all—ladies, grooms, and sellers included numerous couples decided to delay their pre-marriage ceremony when loved ones can travel and accumulate. Still, others are choosing a virtual wedding over an in-person celebration.
First off, a virtual wedding permits everybody to join in (on the web that is). Friends and family from everywhere on the planet can celebrate with you, and you don’t need to change your wedding date. This is particularly significant if your wedding date has unique criticalness to you. Plus, browsing together with your wedding as planned (sort of!) will offer you something to seem forward to during this state of uncertainty.
Why Consider Virtual Wedding?
Thousands of couples around the world are having to form the difficult decision to downsize their wedding. And while it might not be your favorite option, it’s important to think about your guests’ needs at this time.
Because of this, having a virtual component may be a good idea for a couple of reasons. Guests still won’t feel comfortable traveling when your wedding happens. In addition, your venue might not allow you to host as many guests as you had planned. And if you’re getting to push your wedding back to 2021, you run into the danger that a lot of the guests will have prior commitments and be unable to attend. Finally, more and more, guests are coming to expect the power to attend events virtually! With social-removing necessities diverse in each city, numerous visitors may decide to remain at home.
Make Your Virtual Wedding a Memorable Success
- Hire a professional– HashtagCapture has professional and highly trained artists. Couples shouldn’t need to compromise the standard of their day and their guest’s experience, simply because their guests aren’t physically present.
- Act Normal- As typical as anybody is on their big day. Try not to let the camera occupy you. Appreciate the day as you would have without the camera. It might not have been actually what you arranged or sought after, yet you’re making the most out of it and remember that eventually, you’ll actually wed the one you love… which is actually the only thing that is in any way important
- You can call unlimited guests-Anyone, anywhere can join your celebration from the comfort of their couch using the one-click link to view your wedding live stream – so be sure to wave hello to the camera!
- One-click Access-Guests simply click a URL to view your wedding live stream through a high-definition live stream. No downloading an app, creating an account, or logging in necessary
- Tec support– HashtagCapture packages come with tech support. We’ll make sure your live stream is working and help you troubleshoot any issues that might come up before or during the wedding
If you are thinking about organizing the next wedding for yourself or your relative, feel free to reach out and Get a Quotation for FREE from us.
Visit HashtagCapture Virtual Wedding Page.