It isn’t an easy job to handle the relationship you have with your client. Customers have strong expectations and, especially when their needs are not met, maybe irrational. Up to 30% of people watching a live-streamed event attended a live physical event the same year.
By live streaming, until they step in the house, you can handle the expectations of your client. For example, on the hotel’s live stream, your hotel manager or concierge will answer questions directly. The live stream will act as a manual for a live hotel that can correspond with the audience.
The COVID-19 epidemic, the huge human toll, has caused industries around the world to come to a standstill, and the event industry is no exception.
Traditionally, the meetings and events sector has relied on the attraction of in-person networking for its success. Consequently, since the beginning of the year, numerous events have either been canceled or postponed, particularly since the pandemic-led travel bans came into place worldwide in the last few weeks. So how in the face of the transformation of the industry are event managers and planners faring?
Events are becoming 100% virtual
Over the past few weeks, many meetings and conferences have undergone a virtual makeover as event industry participants concentrate on improving their service offerings. Using live streaming and broadcasting helps you customize each event, the physical event environment has been relocated to a virtual venue. In the current scenario, this choice has arisen as a successful solution for event planners as well as event-goers to be part of activities, but not by compromising the health of their neighbors.
- Events are all preparing. It is a fact that the influence of the virus is going to die sooner or later. With this in mind, the organizers are constantly pursuing the concept of going hybrid: combining physical and virtual components to execute activities.
- Live streaming can help you to increase your reach, Why limit yourself to hundreds of local audiences when you can reach thousands more online? You want to show your organization in a professional light while streaming for business. Consider using high-quality cameras and audio, particularly for more formal presentations.
- You will need to consider what camera equipment or applications to use when recording live video. Many marketing people aim to use consumer apps, but often videos are saved to app servers or streamers, making them difficult to track and organize.
- What you need to start streaming live: video and audio source(s) – these are cameras, computer screens, and other source images to be viewed, as well as microphones, mixer streams, and other sounds to be played in the stream.
Why is live streaming the next big thing in business?
Live streaming has doubled in the new age of the COVID-19 pandemic, where companies are closing down and searching for alternative ways to move their business forward. Live streaming continues to evolve as a trendsetting technology for companies, opening up a new strategy for real-time accessibility and responsiveness for brands.
- Fastest Growing Technique
- Improve Brand Awareness
- Cost-effective form of Video Marketing
- Product launch events
Does live streaming cost money?
There are free social media platforms, such as YouTube Live and Facebook Live, that allow you to live stream an event for free (other than the cost of any equipment you may have purchased for production).
These no-cost live streaming services probably sound fantastic—and they might even be great for a limited time—but look out: you don’t get what you don’t pay for. Platforms are free, which ensures that you will not have any technical assistance, and no one will turn to guidance about how to optimize the use of the Platform or put together a first-rate show. You’re completely on your own.
Why will people book live streaming services equipped venues?
Just because the event is interactive or hybrid doesn’t mean that the venues are out of luck. When shooting the event, the camera will zoom in and out and catch the background – so the location will be part of the virtual audience experience no matter what.
- People go for live streaming that can help them to reduce their cost
- Live streaming helps them reach out to all the people who are able to attend the event
- They can interact with their guest through live streaming
- Live streaming to those with long-distance travel requirements(plane or car) will not only save time but also money for their guests
Live streaming is a common social trend, and today’s big business should not neglect it. The benefits and uses of live streaming for business purposes are unlimited.
Live streaming can be used in various business areas to promote your brand and engage your current and future customers. No matter how you choose to broadcast live, you need to choose the best solution that allows you to access the important features and revenue options of your brand.