What Is A Virtual Wedding?
With only 50 guests allowed to physically attend a wedding, we help couples make their intimate weddings special yet safe for everyone. They can invite hundreds of guests to their online wedding ceremony, which can be personalized as needed. While couples focus on getting married, their guests are able to join the wedding virtually, socialize, as well as send messages, pictures, and gifts for the couple!
Why should you plan for a Virtual Wedding?
Most physical or non-virtual weddings need renting a venue, paying for drinks and food, and, in some cases, subsidizing speakers. With virtual weddings, the costs are minimal, and as there is no need for travel, which makes them super sustainable and eco-friendly.
Invite any number of guests
Plan pre-wedding functions & Zoom guest party
Guests from across the world can join wedding livestream
Guests can socialise as they watch the ceremony
Send virtual guests a gift or meal and make them feel special
Guests can buy you a gift with zero stress
It’s cost-effective & easy to plan
Get Hd quality live video streaming on social media/Privately.
- One Camera With Videographer for Live Streaming
- Multiple Guest Rooms
- Entire Video Coverage On Youtube
- Two way interaction
- Virtual Host
Food & Beverages for virtual guests
Starting@ ₹500 per meal
Don't keep your guest empty stomach during your event
- Get freshly prepared meal delivered to virtual guests door-step on the day of event
- Choose the meal type (Veg/Non-veg)
- Get meal delivered to multiple location of your guests
Gifts for Guests
Starting@ ₹500 every gift box
Favors are an inexpensive way to thank your guests
- Thank your guests for joining your virtual celebration, From gift hampers to delicious sweet boxes, take your pick!
- Choose the gift type (Sweet box, celebratory gifts)
- Get gift delivered to multiple location of your guests